Rotel is a Japanese company that has a 50 year old history in manufacturing high-end audio gear, and some of their finest units were produced in the 1970s. Still owned by its founding family and run by a family member, Rotel has operated since the late 1950s and initially manufactured products for various HiFi brands including Harman-Kardon, H.H. Scott and Marantz. It wasn’t until 1969 that the company started producing units under its own name.
The RA 713 was introduced in 1976 as a medium power amplifier producing 45 Watts RMS per channel.
This unit is in clean condition, there is some fading of the lettering above the volume knob however.
- Power output: 45 watts per channel into 8 ohms
- Frequency response: 10Hz to 60kHz
- Total harmonic distortion: 0.1%
- Damping factor: 35
- Input sensitivity: 2.5mV (MM), 145mV (DIN), 145mV (line)
- Signal to noise ratio: 75dB (MM), 90dB (line)
- Output: 300mV (line), 100mV (DIN)
- Speaker load impedance: 4 to 16 ohms
- Dimensions: 430 x 143 x 304mm
- Weight: 10.2kg
Posted In: Coming Soon